Wednesday, June 12, 2013

You've asked me for examples...

Over the last several blog articles I've given you, I've talked about how to make your marketing writing (copywriting) easy and interesting for your potential customers.  Several of my readers have asked for more examples.  Good idea!   

For the first 8 or 10 folks that send me examples of their copywriting (off websites, flyers, brochures or ads) and agree to allow me to use them here, I will give you my take on how to improve them.  I don't need to use your name or identifying info, your choice, though. 

Email me a short paragraph, or a headline you want help with.  Not more than 50 words, please.  I'll post the original and an updated version that sticks to copywriting rules.  Free consult opportunity if you're willing to share with my readers.

Time limit is one week from today.

No comments: