what we get in life and business. How often do you hear yourself say, “I can’t!” ? Every time
you say “I can’t,” you actually make it come true. When you say “I can’t,” your subconscious hears it as instructions about how things are. Your subconscious is very literal and it follows instructions perfectly. ‘You can’t’ becomes the instruction and the subconscious makes it come true.
yourself to rewind or “Not helpful.” If you hear it from your co-workers or children remind
them that “I can’t” doesn’t get us good results.
1. I think I can, I think I can…
2. What you think about comes about.
3. Imagination is the preview of coming events.
4. The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.
5. Act as if you have already achieved your goal and it is yours.
6. The future you see is the future you get.
7. You change what you are and where you are, by changing what goes on in your mind.
8. Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
9. Things are only impossible until they're not.
10. Trust the little voice in your head saying "Wouldn't it be interesting if.." And then do it.
11. Dwell in possibility.