Thursday, January 12, 2012

Next Marketing Seminar--Jan 21st

Hi everyone!  And Here's hoping your new year is going to be a great one, and your business is going to be hugely successful!  To that end, consider this next (and last) seminar I will be doing in person.   Brazos County Convention Center in College Station, Texas, Jan 21st.  If you're within driving distance, I promise you will get your money's worth!

My committments are making it difficult for me to travel any more.  I don't want to say never, but I think this is the last seminar I'll be doing where I have to travel.  If you've wanted hands-on work on this stuff, with me literally looking over your shoulder while you learn it and practice it, this is your last opportunity!

And if you email me before the end of the weekend that you're attending, I will give you 50% off a book of your choice on that day.  And that's on top of no postage, to boot!  For details on how to register, contact Cyndi Daugherty at cyndi.daugherty@gmail.com, then email me that you'll be attending!  Looking forward to seeing you there!

Ellie

No comments: