Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New support forum in yahoogroups

I just got back from a seminar in TX--great group--and one suggestion was to have a group to support each other in this marketing stuff! I'm all for it!

To that end, here's the group: marketingsupportforfarmers_n_crafters@yahoogroups.com
I visualize it as an extension of my teaching but more interactive between you, the people who are in the trenches trying to sell your animals and products. This will be a chance to ask others for input (is this headline interesting?, What's a better word than _____?, Can I share my press release?) and support for when it feels hard or discouraging. It's also a place to share ideas for new places to put your advertising and new ways to persuade.
I don't plan on pontificating here, but will be available and might chime in now and then.
I know marketing is a stretch for most. I think this kind of forum can help. If you'd like to join in, send a blank email to marketingsupportforfarmers_n_crafters-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

No comments: